- Drugs — Larry Dean Johnson, 53, of the 2600 block of Stearns Way, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Johnson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — John Adolph Ziesmer, 53, of the 1700 block of Concord Way, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Ziesmer on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs, theft — Austin Jaymz Meyer, 19, of the 100 block of Brandon Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Meyer on charges of possession of heroin and two counts of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Michelle Julie Optekar, 43, of the 200 block of Jeanette Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Optekar on charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — John Austin Bratton, 34, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Bratton on a charge of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $1,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.