- Drugs — Casey Robert Riley, 40, of the 700 block of West Fourth Street, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Riley on charges of possession of methamphetamine and driving while suspended. He was lodged Sunday in the Jackson County Jail and released Monday on his own recognizance.
- Elude — Timothy Lee McNamara II, 30, of the 400 block of North Church Street, Phoenix. Oregon State Police Monday arrested McNamara on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle endangering the welfare of another and reckless driving. He was lodged Monday in jail and released.
- Driving while intoxicated — Robert Samuel Carr, 63, of the 1500 block of Grand Avenue, Medford. Talent police Monday arrested Carr on a felony charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged Monday in jail and released.
- Theft — Tyler Scott McCauley, 21, of the 6100 block of Azalea Drive, Central Point. McCauley made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on two counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail Monday and released.
- Elude — Richard William Myers, Jr., 31, of the 3700 block of Arrowhead Drive, Medford. Myers made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and on foot as well as reckless driving. He was booked Monday in jail and released.
- Sex-offender registration — William Edward Bingham, 49, of the 3700 block of Rogue River Highway, Gold Hill. Oregon State Police on Monday arrested Bingham on a warrant for failing to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail Monday and released on bail.
- Fugitive — Jessica Irene Pearson, 24, no known address. Phoenix police Monday arrested Pearson on a fugitive warrant out of California as well as contempt of court in Oregon. She was lodged in jail Monday without bail.
- Burglary — Pamela Sue Frisby, 53, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Frisby on an out-of-county warrant for first-degree burglary. She as lodged in jail Monday on $250,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.