- Drugs — Kevin Brett Nealy, 44, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Nealy on charges of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree trespassing, second-degree theft and an out of county warrant for second-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $88,000 bail.
- Assault — Danette Marie Palmeri, 55, of the first block of Quince Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Palmeri on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and menacing. She was lodged in jail on $33,000 bail.
- Assault — Melissa Rene Gilbert, 28, of the 800 block of Danconia Drive, Trail. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Gilbert on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, two counts of fourth-degree assault and two counts of harassment. She was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
- Burglary — 900 block of Mt. Pitt Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:45 a.m. Monday of a burglary to a residence during which a lawn mower, two weed eaters and a pressure washer were taken. The loss was valued at $1,700.
- Theft — First block of Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2:01 p.m. Tuesday of a theft of three necklaces. The loss was valued at $1,700.
See where felony property crimes have been reported at www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.