- Drugs — Zolia Angelina Kezer, 44, no known address. Medford Tuesday arrested Kezer on charges of possession of methadone, possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation for possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Travis Earl Reyes, 31, of the 600 block of Cherry Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Reyes on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, interfering with a police report and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Burglary — Donald Emil Morin, 65, of Lower Lake, Calif. Medford police Wednesday arrested Morin on two counts of second-degree burglary, second-degree theft, third-degree theft and two counts of second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $63,000 bail.
- Drugs — William Robert Sheppard, 40, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Sheppard on charges of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree disorderly conduct and contempt of court. He was lodged in jail on $24,000 bail.
- Theft — 2000 block of Jubilant Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:39 a.m. Wednesday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which miscellaneous tools and a set of golf clubs were taken. The loss was valued at $2,300.
- Burglary — 4800 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:49 a.m. Wednesday of a burglary to a business during which a reciprocating saw, work gloves, a trash can and miscellaneous tools were taken. A cash register and door also were damaged. The loss was valued at $1,046.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.