- Burlgary — Konnor Reece Ayers, 24, of the 300 block of Butler Creek Road, Ashland. Medford police Thursday arrested Ayers on charges of second-degree burglary, second-degree criminal mischief, second-degree trespassing and resisting arrest. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — Curtis Lee Hollins, 58, of the 6600 block of Sipress Lane, Central Point. Hollins made his initial appearance Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court for three counts of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of delivery of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of MDMA, first-degree theft and three counts of felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail on $150,000 bail.
- Drugs, theft — Jonathan Paul McDonald, 25, of the 600 block of East Archwood Drive, Eagle Point. Medford police Thursday arrested McDonald on charges of possession of heroin, first-degree theft, third-degree theft and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $53,000 bail.
- Theft — 500 block of Plum Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2:53 p.m. Wednesday of a theft of miscellaneous clothes. The loss was valued at $1,040.
- Burglary — 1200 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:08 a.m. Wednesday of a burglary to a business during which two ounces of gold was taken. The loss was valued at $2,568.
Medford Fire-Rescue and Jackson County Fire District No. 3 responded to report at 5:54 p.m. Thursday of a structure fire in the 2000 block of Bradbury Street, Medford.
A stove-top fire at the home caused some smoke damage, and there was fire damage inside the attic and kitchen, but the home will be salvaged, a fire official said.
A total of 19 firefighters responded to the blaze and no one was injured, the official said.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.