- Drugs — Candace Joanne Stout, 33, of the 600 block of West Jackson Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Stout on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Chelsea Autumn Ainsworth, 29, of the 2700 block of Siskiyou Boulevard, Ashland. Medford police Friday arrested Ainsworth on charges of possession of heroin and a probation violation of third-degree robbery. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Paul Barton Vanhoose, 39, of the 200 block of Laurel Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Vanhoose on charges of possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school and failure to appear for first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Tracy Kathleen Bonney, 42, of the 900 block of Oak Grove Road, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested Bonney on charges of first-degree theft and three counts of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary — 2500 block of Argonne Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:26 p.m. Friday of a burglary to a residence during which miscellaneous frozen foods, a leaf blower, mountain bike and miscellaneous hand tools were taken. The loss was valued at $1,150.
- Burglary — 2100 block of Perri Place, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11:43 a.m. Saturday of a burglary to a residence during which a miter saw, lawn mower, weed eater, jig saw, five nail guns and other miscellaneous power tools were taken. The loss was valued at $2,468.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.