Theft — 1400 block of Saling Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:28 p.m. Wednesday of a theft of a bicycle. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Drugs, theft — Austin Jaymz Meyer, 19, of Central Point. Central Point police Thursday arrested Meyer on charges of possession of heroin and first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Gabriella Shannon Aguayo, 28, of the 800 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Medford. Aguayo Thursday made her initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of identity theft, second-degree theft and making a false claim for health care payment. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Aggravated theft — Frank Morgan Wheeler, 43, of Clearlake Oak, Calif. Wheeler Thursday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of first-degree aggravated theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Benjamin Paul Prince, 27, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Prince on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $33,000 bail.
- Assault — Steven Allen Prince, 29, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Prince on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and two counts of harassment. He was lodged in jail on $36,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.