- Sex abuse — Joshua H.B. Collins, 35, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Collins on charges of first-degree sexual abuse, second-degree sexual abuse, strangulation and first-degree sodomy. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $500,000 bail.
- Drugs — Nicole Elizabeth Bemis, 32, of the 800 block of Hermosa Drive, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Bemis on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Brandon Austin Wallace, 24, of the 500 block of South Ivy Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Wallace on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation on a charge of aggravated theft. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kendra Rae Goltz, 23, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Goltz on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation on a first-degree burglary charge. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Joshua Bruce White, 40, of the 3000 block of Far West Avenue, Medford. White Wednesday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on four counts of first-degree theft, two counts of second-degree theft and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
Vandalism — 2100 block of Siskiyou Boulevard, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:47 a.m. of vandalism to a building wall. The loss was valued at $5,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.