- Robbery — Michael R. Thacker, 32, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Thacker on charges of second-degree robbery, third-degree robbery, fourth-degree assault, strangulation and promoting prostitution. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $1,088,000 bail.
- Drugs — Guillermo Ishtar Guitron III, 22, of the 1700 block of Meadows Lane, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Guitron on charges of delivery of cocaine, possession of cocaine and possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — David William Crosby, 27, of the 100 block of Vancouver Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Crosby on charges of possession of heroin and third-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Burglary — Gray Allen Smith, 23, of the 900 block of Rebecca Drive, Phoenix. Smith Friday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft, two counts of second-degree theft, third-degree theft, tampering with evidence, second-degree criminal mischief, recklessly endangering and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Vandalism — 2600 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6:11 p.m. Thursday of vandalism to a vehicle. The loss was valued at $1,500.
- Vandalism — First block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 5:14 p.m. Thursday of vandalism to a fence. The loss was valued at $1,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.