- Drugs — Steve Lemont Brooks, 43, no known address. Oregon State Police ON Friday arrested Brooks on charges of delivery of heroin, delivery of cocaine, manufacturing heroin, manufacturing cocaine, possession of heroin and possession of cocaine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $190,000 bail.
- Drugs — James Philip Marshall, 33, of Grants Pass. Medford police Saturday arrested Marshall on charges of possession of heroin, second-degree trespassing and failure to appear on a charge of second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Chelsea Autumn Ainsworth, 29, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Ainsworth on charges of possession of heroin, second-degree trespassing and failure to appear on a charge of third-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $31,000 bail.
- Drugs — Johnny Lee Carter, 53, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Carter on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear on charges of attempt to elude on foot, three counts of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of failure to register as a sex offender and two counts of interfering with police. He was lodged in jail on $69,000 bail.
- Impaired driving — Michael Christopher Glen, 36, of Stockton, Calif. Medford police Saturday arrested Glen on two counts of felony driving under the influence of intoxicants and two counts of reckless driving. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Assault — Jennifer Lynn Griswold, 31, of the 2900 block of Ruby Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Griswold on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.