- Theft — Jordan Shane Goodin, 25, of the 800 block of Michelle Avenue, Ashland. Ashland police Thursday arrested Goodin on five counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Amarylla Kate Burrell, 37, of the 1800 block of Marsh Lane, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Burrell on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Burglary — Richard Allen Schreffler, 37, of the 2100 block of North Keene Way Drive, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Schreffler on charges of first-degree burglary, menacing, and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Kaycee Ann Lane, 39, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Lane on charges of first-degree theft, two counts of identity theft and credit card fraud. She was lodged in jail on $55,000 bail.
- Assault — Andrew Kenneth Scott, 32, of the 1700 block of Hart Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Scott on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $9,000 bail.
- Vandalism — 300 block of Cottage Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:14 p.m. Thursday of vandalism to a bridge and retaining wall. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 1600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 4:39 p.m. Thursday of a theft of seven pairs of glasses. The loss was valued at $1,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.