- Vehicle theft — Jesse Allan Pitts, 31, no known address. Ashland police arrested Pitts Monday on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and out-of-county warrants for violating his conditions of probation for former forgery convictions. He was booked Monday in the Jackson County Jail.
- Sex offender registration— Kacey Allen Smith, 24, of the 100 block of West Fourth Street, Phoenix. Talent police arrested Smith Monday on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender registration — Edward Bryant Shelton, Jr., 28, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Shelton on three counts of failing to register as a sex offender and for violating the conditions of his parole on a drug sentence. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Samuel A. Davis, 33, no known address. Medford police arrested Davis Monday on a charge of possession of heroin and out-of-county warrants for failing to appear on theft charges. He was lodged in jail on $16,000 bail.
- Drugs — Chelsie Ellen Walker, 25, of the 2300 block of Jubilant Avenue, Medford. Walker made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of possession of a controlled substance and second-degree theft, She was booked in jail Monday and released.
- Sex offender registration— James Lee Miller, 63, of the 4000 block of South Pacific Highway, Medford. Phoenix police arrested Miller Monday on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.