- Drugs, sex offender — Zachary Robert Prest, 29, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Prest on charges of possession of heroin, failure to register as a sex offender and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Theft, burglary — Loria Elease Charlton, 51, of the 2100 block of Taylor Road, Central Point. Sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Charlton on charges of first-degree burglary and five counts of first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — Scott Thomas Oxford, 26, of the 2500 block of Thorn Oak Drive, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Oxford on four counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Identity theft — David Matthew Burns, 29, of the 500 block of South Fourth Street, Central Point. Central Point police Thursday arrested Burns on 12 counts of identity theft, second-degree theft, second-degree forgery and credit card fraud. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — 900 block of Chevy Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:05 a.m. Thursday of a theft of a bike. The loss was valued at $1,500.
- Theft — 1400 block of Hillcourt Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:28 a.m. Thursday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which a stereo system and miscellaneous power tools were taken. The loss was valued at $2,197.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.