Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 98 restaurants in March. All passed their semiannual inspections. Scores are reported in the Mail Tribune, with a portion published weekly.
- Ashland Street Cinemas, Ashland — 92;
- Backporch BBQ, Jacksonville — 84;
- Barnett Woods, Medford — 85;
- Bateman Senior Meals, Medford — 96;
- Bee Gee's Diner, Rogue River — 96;
- Bloomsbury Coffee House, Ashland — 91;
- Carl's Jr., Crater Lake Highway, Medford — 95;
- Carl's Jr., East Stewart Avenue, Medford — 96;
- DiBello's Italian Food & Sandwiches, Medford — 92;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, East Main Street, Medford — 98;
- Dutch Bros., White City — 93;
- Espresso Mellelo, East Sixth Street, Medford — 93;
- Flamingo's, Phoenix — 98;
- Gaetano Ristorante Italiano, Medford — 98;
- Geppetto's and Beau Club, Ashland — 84;
- Gogi's Restaurant, Jacksonville — 95;
- Golden Dynasty, Ashland — 85;
- Good 2 Go, Medford — 92;
- The Good Bean Company, Jacksonville — 94;
- Hematology Oncology coffee kiosk, Medford — 93;
- Holy Joe's, Medford — 98;
- Honey Baked Ham Co. & Cafe, Medford — 97;
- I Love Sushi, Medford — 82;
- India Palace, Medford — 96;
- Inti, Talent — 93;
- Jack's Tally Ho, Talent — 93.
Inspectors subtract points for critical violations, which include: foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
Restaurant scores are posted online at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining. Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.