Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 130 restaurants in September.
All restaurants passed their semiannual inspections, and 34 received perfect scores of 100.
All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received passing scores of 70 points or higher:
- 4 Daughters Irish Pub, Medford — 98;
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, Crater Lake Highway, Medford — 99;
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, White City — 98;
- All American Frozen Yogurt, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford — 94;
- Angelo's Pizza Parlor, Phoenix — 97;
- Animal House Coffee, Medford — 95;
- Arthur's Restaurant, Eagle Point — 91;
- Baskin-Robbins, Medford — 93;
- Bee Gee's Diner, Rogue River — 95;
- Bento Phoenix, Phoenix — 98;
- Big Town Hero, Central Point — 98;
- Bonsai Teriyaki Sushi, East Barnett Road, Medford — 97;
- Breadboard Restaurant, Ashland — 98;
- Bunk's Deli, Talent — 94;
- Campers Cove Resort, Ashland — 92;
- Carl's Jr., Biddle Road, Medford — 98;
- Carl's Jr., Crater Lake Highway, Medford — 98;
- Cascade Bingo, White City — 98;
- Chinese Gourmet Express, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford — 86;
- Coquina, Ashland — 97;
- Creekside Pizza Bistro, Ashland — 89;
- Del Taco, Medford — 95;
- Drive By Deli, White City — 91;
- The Dugout, Medford — 84;
- Dutch Bros., White City — 98;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, East Main Street, Medford — 99;
- First Christian Church, Medford — 95;
- Flamingo's, Phoenix — 95;
- Frosty Boy, Medford — 95;
- Golden Phoenix, Phoenix — 89;
- Good 2 Go, Medford — 99;
- GoodBean Cafe, Medford — 98;
- The GoodBean Co., Jacksonville — 84.
Inspectors subtract points for critical violations, which include: foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.