Candidates in the May primary
- Jason Atkinson of Central Point, Republican
- Richard Koopmans of Gold Hill, Democrat
- Dennis Richardson of Central Point, Republican
- Ronald Schutz of Grants Pass, Republican
- Peter Buckley of Ashland, Democrat (unopposed)
- Sal Esquivel of Medford, Republican (unopposed)
- George Gilman of Medford, Republican (unopposed)
Jackson County Circuit Court (nonpartisan)
- Position 1: Judge Lorenzo Mejia of Medford, unopposed.
- Position 6: Tim Barnack, Doug McGeary and John Norton, all of Medford.
- Position 7: Judge Mark Schiveley of Medford, unopposed.
- Position 8: Lisa Grief of Medford, Joe Charter of Ashland, Tom Dzieman of Medford and Paul Henderson of Medford.
County commissioner, Position 2
- Scott M. Keith of Ashland, Democrat
- John Morrison of Ashland, Democrat
- Jim Olney of Ashland, Democrat
- Morris W. "Bub" Saltekoff of Gold Hill, Republican
- Dennis C.W. Smith of Eagle Point, Republican
County assessor (nonpartisan)
- Dan Ross of Medford
- Roy Wright of Ashland
County clerk (nonpartisan)
- Cheryl Avgeris of Medford
- Colleen Roberts of Prospect
- Rick Schreffler of Jacksonville
- Karen Spoonts of Medford
- Chris Walker of Phoenix
County surveyor (nonpartisan)
- Kerry K. Bradshaw of Central Point
- Darrell L. Huck of Eagle Point
District attorney (nonpartisan)
Mark Huddleston of Medford (unopposed)