Jackson County health inspectors in December evaluated 145 restaurants, all of which but one, Pho Sur, passed their semiannual inspections. Sixty-three of the restaurants inspected received perfect scores of 100. A portion of all the scores runs weekly in the Mail Tribune.
- Jack's Full Moon Saloon, 115 Main St., Phoenix, 92
- Jackson Creek Pizza Pub & Sub, 1590 Delta Waters Road, Medford, 100
- Joe's Sports Bar & Grill, 2061 Roberts Road, Medford, 97
- Julek's, 160 N. Pacific Highway, Talent, 100
- KFC, 308 Barnett Road, Medford, 100
- Las Palmas, 210 E. California St., Jacksonville, 100
- Lava Sports LLC, 2980 Crater Lake Highway, Medford, 95
- Ling's, 2265 Antelope Road, White City, 82
- Los Arcos Taqueria, 1501A Sage Road, Medford, 87
- Lunch Show, 165 E. Main St., Ashland, 92
- Main Event Sports Bar, 120 W. Main St., Eagle Point, 82
- Mamma Mia Gelateria, 2839 Nansen Drive, Medford, 100
- McGrath's Fish House, 68 Stewart Ave., Medford, 100
- Medford Food & Friends Meal, 228 N. Holly St., Medford, 100
- Memo's Kitchen, 603 S. Riverside Ave., Medford, 100
- Mix Sweet Shop, 57 N. Main St., Ashland, 100
- Morrton’s, 908 N. Phoenix Road, No.105, Medford, 100
- Mt. Ashland, Mt. Ashland Ski Area Access Road, 84
- Muchas Gracias Mexican Food, 1600 N. Riverside Ave., Space 2062, Medford, 91
- Mucho Gusto Mexican Kitchen, 1251 E. McAndrews, Medford, 100
- Mustard Seed Cafe, 130 N. Fifth St., Jacksonville, 100
- New Chan's Palace, 162 W. Main St., Eagle Point, 82
- New China, 409 E. Barnett Road, Medford, 77
- New Far East, 236 N. Front St., Medford, 95
- Nightingales Inn, 117 N. Main St, Ashland, 100
- Oh's Osaka, 123 S. Front St., Medford, 97
- Organic Natural Cafe, 226 E. Main St., Medford, 77
- Paisan’s Pizzeria, 149 S. Central Ave., Medford, 100
- Panda Garden, 1757 Ashland St., Ashland, 100
- Pasta Piatti, 358 E. Main St., Ashland, 100
- Pilot Travel Center No. 391, 1600 E. Pine St., Central Point, 97
- Pizza Hut No.738201, 507 S. Front St., No.1, Central Point, 100
- Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar, 410 E. Main St., Medford, 92
- Portal Brewing Co., 100 E. Sixth St., Medford, 100
- Prospect Historic Hotel, 391 Mill Creek Drive, Prospect, 100
- Prospect Pizza, 51 Mill Creek Drive, Prospect, 92
Inspectors subtract points for violations of “priority” and “priority foundation” items.
These include: Foods maintained at improper temperatures, improperly cooled or reheated; not properly protected from contamination, from unapproved origins, unsafe, adulterated or not honestly presented; not date-marked or discarded upon expiration; raw animal foods improperly cooked; presence of rodents or insects; inadequate personal hygiene; failure to clean and sanitize food equipment; lack of an approved water system; toxic chemicals or cleansers not properly stored, used or labeled.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.