Man suffers burns in gasoline fire at Medford trailer park
A 32-year-old man suffered severe burns when a gas can exploded as he was adding fuel to a portable fire pit at a Medford trailer park, according to police.
Raul Guerro, no address given, was adding gas to a small fire when the can exploded, causing third-degree burns to his face, hands and arms. He was scheduled to be flown to Portland for treatment, Medford police Sgt. D.J. Graham said.
The accident happened shortly after midnight at Shirleen Trailer Park, 602 N. Riverside Ave. Guerro was not a resident there, Graham said.