Jackson County ballots could hit Saturday
Jackson County residents could start receiving ballots for the 2020 general election as soon as Saturday, Oct. 17, according to a news release from the Jackson County Clerk’s Office.
Registered voters who don’t receive their ballot by Friday, Oct. 23, are asked to call the county elections office at 541-776-6148.
The ballots come with a prepaid postage return envelope. Officials recommend mailing your ballot no later than Tuesday, Oct. 27, to be sure it is received by 8 p.m. election night, Tuesday, Nov. 3.
Instead of mailing their completed ballots, voters can also drop them into ballot drop boxes located throughout the county. The drop locations will open Monday, Oct. 19. They can be found at:
- Ashland library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland
- Central Point library, 116 S. Third St., Central Point
- Eagle Point library, 239 W. Main St., Eagle Point
- Medford library, 205 S. Central Ave., Medford
- Phoenix library, 510 W. First St., Phoenix
- Rogue River library, 412 E. Main St., Rogue River
The drop site at Jackson County Elections, 1101 W. Main St., Medford, will open Friday, Oct. 16.
All of the drop-box locations are available 24 hours a day, and will close at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3.
The Jackson County Elections office, 1101 W. Main St., Medford, is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.