May ballots are heading to voters
The Jackson County Elections Office is reminding voters to look for ballots that will be coming in the mail for the May 18 election.
Ballots will be delivered to a United States Postal Service processing center this Friday and will start showing up in mail boxes as soon as the next day.
If you don’t receive a ballot by Friday, May 7, and you are a registered voter, call the elections office at 541-774-6148.
In order to be counted, ballots must be received by 8 p.m. May 18 at the Jackson County Elections Office, 1101 W. Main St., in Medford, or an official ballot drop box.
Postmarks do not count.
Drop site locations will officially open Monday, May 3, and close at 8 p.m. May 18. Voters can drop off their ballots at the following locations:
- Ashland library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd.
- Central Point library, 116 S. Third St.
- Eagle Point library, 239 W. Main St.
- Medford library, 205 S. Central Ave.
- Phoenix library, 510 W. First St.
- Rogue River library, 412 E. Main St.